Well...no fruits just yet! We have to get through the all the yummy vegetables first. And being the cool mommy that I am, we have started with peas! To add to our list of things to do...we are making Harrison's baby food! Well, I am making it at least :) I am cheating though and purchased the Beaba Babyfood Maker. It is fabulous! http://www.beabausa.com
So far we have made peas and sweet potatoes. Harrison really took to the food pretty easy. During all my babyfood making research I kept reading about how "your baby might be picky" or "may only eat a spoonful or two". Umm... not this baby! Needless to say, we might not find a food Harrison doesn't like.
He loved the peas!
These past two weekends have been quite busy. Friday, August 7th was a big day in several ways. My cousin Andrew and his wife Rachael had their beautiful little girl Everleigh Jaye. We were lucky enough to visit them on Sunday. She is precious! Instead of Scott taking a picture of me with her, he accidentally got a little video. She is crying and it is so cute :)
Harrison also had a pediatrician visit on Friday. He weighs in at 18 pounds and 28 inches long. He is doing great. I got a cute picture of him on my phone before the dreaded shots :(

Along with all of this excitement was also Scott's grandma's birthday. So we packed up Harrison that Saturday and headed down the the Kemah area for her birthday! We met Scott's brother and his wife there and had a wonderful lunch. Along with their two girls Sabryn and Shae, Harrison got some good photo ops with the birthday girl.
Scott's brother and his family then came and stayed the night with us. We had a great time playing Wii Resort :) and watching Sabryn demonstrate the fine art of balancing a yorkie on her head! Harrison really enjoyed watching his cousins run around. It will be fun to see them playing together in the future!
I will end this long post with the big news of the eruption of Harrison's teeth, letters O and P (lower incisors). Perfectly on schedule at 6 months! I tried and tried again to take pictures, however I am going to have to wait until more tooth structure is visible.
The night tooth O broke through, Harrison started doing this open and closing his mouth REALLY big thing. We thought it was so cute and funny...so you can only guess that we took more pictures and a little video clip!
He is way too cute!!! We sure had fun playing with him at the mall so ya'll could see Everleigh.
ReplyDeleteWe appreciated it! Can't wait to see her again :)
ReplyDelete