Speaking of nights, we are very fortunate to have a baby that likes to sleep! Harrison usually gives us a good 10-12 hours each night, and 1-2 little cat naps during the day :) Growing boys need a lot of sleep I guess...
He also loves his bath time! We now end up with more water outside the tub then I ever thought a 6 month old could manage. But he absolutely loves it! Here are some pictures from tonight's bath. Thank you Andrew for teaching me how to make my camera do that color thing. I feel so professional. I am sure everyone will agree ;)
We have his 6 month doctor appointment next Friday so I will have to post with his new "stats". He usually does really well with his shots a sleeps it off like everything else. Reminds me a lot of his Daddy.
Harrison and rubber ducky making the same face...priceless!
What cute pictures! He is getting so big. Can't wait to see him again.
ReplyDeleteWhat cute pictures!! He does love bath time. Can't wait to see him again.
ReplyDelete