Thursday, January 29, 2009

Harrison's Nursery


Here are a few pictures from Harrison's Nursery. There are still a few more pictures and a lamp and rug on the way. Restoration Hardware has been a bit of a nightmare when placing orders. EVERYTHING I ever like is on back order :( So...I love the bedding and the furniture and very thankful to everyone who purchased these gifts for us! It is just how I imagined it :) I will take a full room view once I get the other items in.

I worked my last day on Wednesday, January 21st. Just before 38 weeks. I was going to try to work through the rest of this week, but I am tired and ready to have at least a little time off to get things done around the house. But now my time has been consumed by a husband with the flu (great timing, I know) and organizing things around the house. Oh, and cleaning baseboards. There has been a sudden need for me to clean baseboards :)

So, we are just waiting around for Harrison to choose his birthday. He missed two of my friends, my brother, mother-in-law and grandma's birthdays. We will have to see if he goes past his due date and picks mine or my Aunt Jane's. Scott is betting on Super Bowl Sunday. Should be fun to see!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe he's almost here! Thanks for posting, I was getting lonely! :) I can't wait to hear, you better call me when you have that beautiful baby in your arms! Harrison will look so handsome in his room, it's so adorable! I love it. I love the flooring I know it's silly to notice in the pictures with such cute baby things. I hope your right about UTDB. All I can think is about getting ready to take the DAT again. Ugh! Any ways I am glad to see you're cleaning the base boards it won't be long now! Yeah! Love ya, Aud

    ReplyDelete