
Scott and I decided to start this blog in order to keep family and friends updated on all of our upcoming events. The biggest event being the arrival of our little baby boy Harrison Scott! As all of you know, it will probably only be me getting on here and updating this blog. So please forgive me if the posts are a short and random for a while. I will be a little busy at the beginning of the year and I have to get the hang of this blogging thing :)
We are pretty busy right now getting prepared for Harrison's arrival and Christmas. I am still working and planning on working until the 3rd week of January. We will see if the baby or my doctor have other plans!
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with my side of the family in New Mexico. That was my last trip due to not being able to fly after 31 weeks. The flying and driving wasn't the best part of our trip....so I am not too sad about the "no fly" rule.
It was fun to see all my family that I haven't seen in quite a while. We had a great time. Scott, my brother and my Dad had tickets to the Texas Tech vs. Baylor game. It was a shockingly close game at times and had us all worried for TTU. Except my little sister...she is going to be a Baylor Bear next year! Following in the footsteps of my Grandma who attended Baylor as well. They were both excited that their team gave TTU a little bit of a challenge!
Well, that is it for my first blog! Have a safe and fun Christmas!
Alright, you're not very good and keeping up! I hope all is well. Love Aud
ReplyDelete